SERVICING ALL OF CANBERRA, QUEANBEYAN, JERRABOMBERRA & SURROUNDS
"We turn up on time, clean up when we’re finished, and always provide quality workmanship... We guarantee it!"
Emergency Plumbing and Same-Day Service in Canberra
Lifetime Guarantee on all Workmanship
Canberra's No. 1 Best Reviewed Plumbing Company
The Woden Valley Plumbing & Gasfitting crew provides top-notch solutions to maintain maximum efficiency when updating, repairing, or installing a ducted heating system. With years of experience in the industry, we have established ourselves as a reliable and trustworthy ducted heating service provider, committed to keeping your entire home and family safe and warm throughout the winter season.
We’ll Install Your Ducted Heating Unit
Ducted heating can be an excellent solution for your home. We’re committed to installing them with precision and care. We’ll work with you to determine the best-ducted heating to meet your needs, considering your property’s size, layout, and energy requirements.
We use only high-quality materials and equipment to ensure the highest standard system installation. Our technicians are professional, knowledgeable, and committed to providing excellent customer service and have experience installing all leading brands, including:
- And more
If you want to learn more about our ducted heating service and schedule an appointment with one of our expert technicians, call us at (02) 6288 5123.
Keep On-top of Ducted Heating Repairs
Like any complex system, a ducted heating unit can experience problems and breakdowns over time. That’s why it’s essential to keep on top of electric, solar and gas ducted heating repairs and regular maintenance to ensure that your ducted system has adequate airflow and provides the comfort you need.
Our highly trained professionals can diagnose and fix many common problems, including issues with:
- Heating systems
- Faulty gas appliances
- Fan motor assembly
- Blocked air grille
- Carbon monoxide leakage
We use only high-quality replacement parts and materials to ensure full functionality after restoring your electric, solar or gas-ducted heater. Woden Valley Plumbing & Gasfitting recommend you contact a professional ducted heating repair service to diagnose and fix the problem as soon as possible to avoid the issue from worsening.
How Do You Know Your Ducted Heating System Needs Repair?
There are a few signs that your ducted heater may need repairs. The most common signs include:
- Poor Airflow: If you notice that the airflow from your vents is weak or reduced, it may be a sign there’s a blockage, such as a dust build-up or other issue with your air ducts. This can result in reduced energy efficiency and increased running costs.
- Strange Noises: Unusual, loud noises such as banging, rattling, or screeching coming from your ducted heater can indicate that there’s a problem with the fan or motor, or the ductwork is damaged or loose.
- Unusual Smells: Strange smells from your vents, such as a musty or burning smell, can indicate an issue with your heating unit or ductwork. Addressing these smells quickly is essential, as they may indicate a potential safety hazard.
- Reduced Heating: If you notice your home or business isn’t getting as warm as it used to, or it’s expelling cold air, it may be a sign that your ducted heater needs repair. The cause could be a faulty thermostat, a malfunctioning heating unit, or ductwork problems.
Ignoring these signs can result in increased energy bills, reduced heating efficiency, and potential safety hazards.
Caring for Your Electric & Gas Ducted Heaters with Regular Maintenance
Undertaking a regular ducted heating service is essential to ensure your electric or ducted gas heater runs smoothly and efficiently. By getting your heater serviced, you can expect our qualified technicians to take proper care with the potential to extend the lifespan of your heater and reduce the likelihood of breakdowns or costly repairs.
Here are some tips to help you care for your electric or gas-ducted heating system:
- Schedule annual professional maintenance: We recommend a professional inspect and service your electric or gas ducted heater annually. A plumbing technician can check for potential issues, clean ducts and the heating unit, and ensure that the heater runs safely and efficiently. Our heater service can also replace worn-out parts, such as filters or fan belts, to keep your heater in optimal condition and your home warm.
- Clean or replace filters: Dirty filters can block the airflow and reduce your heater’s efficiency. Along with checking the filters during annual maintenance, you should also check them every few months and clean or replace them as needed. If you have pets or allergies, you may need to clean or replace them more frequently. Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning or replacing filters or ask us how.
Check ducts for leaks: Leaks in your ductwork can reduce your heater’s efficiency and waste energy. We will check leaks by running our hands along the ducts to feel for any air escaping, which you can do too. We will seal them if a leak is detected to prevent heat loss.
The Benefits of Electric & Gas Ducted Heating Service
Using an electric and gas ducted heater offer numerous benefits for homeowners, including:
Both an electric and a gas ducted heating system provide even and efficient heating throughout your home. The ducts allow warm air to circulate evenly and quickly, which helps to warm up your home faster and continually circulate air for a consistent temperature.
An electric and ducted gas heating system are considered cost-effective heating solutions for your home. While gas may have a higher upfront cost, it is often more affordable to operate than electric ducted heating in the long run. On the other hand, electric ducted heating services have a lower upfront cost but may be more expensive to operate in areas with high electricity rates.
Ducted heating is flexible in terms of zoning and temperature control. You can divide your home into zones, so you only heat the areas you need, which can help save on energy costs. You can also set different temperatures for different zones, so each room heats to the desired temperature.
Clean and Quiet
These systems are typically clean and quiet. They do not emit fumes or odours and operate quietly, making them a good choice for homes where noise is a concern.
Installed in many types of homes and buildings, including new construction and existing homes, these are suitable for both large and small spaces.
Improved Air Quality
A well-maintained ducted heating system can help improve the air quality in your home by reducing the amount of dust and allergens in the air. Modern ducted heating systems have air filters that can help purify the air as it circulates through your home.
Ask Woden Valley Plumbing & Gasfitting About Our Ducted Heating Service
Are you tired of shivering through cold winter nights? It’s time to make your home cosy and warm with a top-notch ducted heating solution. At Woden Valley Plumbing & Gasfitting, we provide efficient, reliable, and affordable electric, solar and gas-ducted heater solutions to keep your home comfortable all year round.
With our experienced technicians and state-of-the-art equipment, you can be confident that your home will be at the perfect temperature, no matter how cold it is outside.